Sturtevant Richmont 1200 Exacta 2
Error Proofing Takes a Giant Leap Forward
The Exacta Series of Radio Equipped Digital Torque Wrenches is the final piece in connecting all the torque application and data about every hand tool tightened fastener in your assembly. We have different Exacta digital wrenches to work with the Global Series of Process Monitors/Controllers. Learn more about how these nearly indestructible yet sophisticated torque application measuring tools can add value to your assemblies.
The 1200 Series Exacta 2 Digital Torque Wrench has earned the reputation of being the hardest working, most accurate, reliable and durable digital wrench on the market. That reputation is built on much more than the ± 1% Indicated Value accuracy.
The 1200 Series Exacta 2 Digital Torque Wrench Works With the Global 400 and Global 400mp only. The radio protocol does not function with the Global 8, PTV, or TCV torque controllers.
Note: The 1200 Series Exacta 2 Digital Torque Wrench is engineered to work with the radio in function mode. It will not perform without the radio function. If you are looking for a digital torque wrench to use in auditing we have a version of the Exacta 2 without the radio.
Applications & Operation Information
The 1200 Series Exacta® 2 Digital Torque Wrenches are made specifically to work with the Global 400 and the Global 400mp process monitors. With an accuracy of ± 1% I.V. and the ability to report both variable and attribute data, you can be sure that all joints are tightened to your specifications.
NOTE: The 1200 Series Exacta 2 digital torque wrench is designed for simultaneous use with up to three other tools with the Global 400 and the Global 400 mp multiple tools with simultaneous use. The 1200 Series Exacta also works with the HT Series holding tool. Because of the simultaneous operation factor, the 1200 Series Exacta 2 does NOT pair with the Global 8.
Here’s what you get with our 1200 Series Exacta 2 Digital Torque Wrench:
- Bi-directional ± 1% Indicated Value Accuracy from 20% to 100% of capacity, both CW, and CCW.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Wrenches are available with our traditional pin/spring dovetail or our optional quick change (QC) dovetail.
- Access to well over 100 interchangeable heads that all fit on all of our wrenches.
- Error Proofing By Guidance with visual and auditory operator feedback.
- Onboard radio/chipset has expanded memory to process complete P-Set information with a blink of an eye speed of communication.
- If radio communication is severed the wrench and operator can continue to work and complete the batch count with complete accuracy of both torque and angle.
- Count Ability: When radio communication is resumed the wrench uploads all batch data to the Global process monitor. Everything is reconciled and accounted for. Think 100% accountability.
- Programmable Pull To Green Error Proofing By Guidance. You control the exact torque value when the display and LED turn green, meaning you can tighten specifications as needed.
- Up to four 1200 Series Exactas can operate simultaneously with the Global 400/400mp or they can operate with SLTC FM 2.4 GHz preset click wrenches or our PST 1200 Pneumatic Sensor Transceiver for ported pulse tools and our new Holding Tool Series.
- Pairs with our new Holding Wrench for applications where two tools are required to create a compliant fastening. (Example: Hydraulics)
- “OK/BAD” attribute notification, along with variable data on actual torque and unit of measure on display.
- Wireless bi-directional communication with Global 400 and Global 400MP controller; downloads specifications, uploads results.
- English and SI units of measure.
- Tools of 150 ft.lb. capacity and below use SR Interchangeable Heads (1 7/16” Common Centerline).
- Tools of 250 ft.lb. capacity and below are available in either the traditional dovetail with pin and spring system for interchangeable heads or the Quick Change system. See information on interchangeable heads below.
- 400 ft. lb. capacity tool uses SR Interchangeable Heads of 3 7/8” Common Centerline.
- Uses four (4) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries, thousands of cycles between battery charges. Batteries must be purchased separately.
NOTE: Use only NiMH AA rechargeable batteries in the 1200 Series Exacta 2 wrenches. Other batteries will damage the wrench and void the warranty.
- Batteries and Charger not included.
- For more information about batteries visit our battery information page
- Includes a light-weight and rugged blow molded storage/carrying case.
- Includes FREE certificate of calibration (unit of measure: lbf·ft) from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory!
|1200 Exacta 25||R 10646||34||25||300||Dovetail|
|1200 Exacta 75||R 10647||100||75||900||Dovetail|
|1200 Exacta 150||R 10648||200||150||1800||Dovetail|
|1200 Exacta 250||R 10658||340||250||3000||Dovetail|
|1200 Exacta 250 R||R 10649||340||250||3000||1/2 R|
|1200 Exacta 400||R 10650||540||400||4800||Dovetail|
|1200 Exacta 400 R||R 10670||540||400||4800||3/4 R|
|1200 Exacta 600 R||R 10651||800||600||7200||3/4 R|
Exacta2 with Quick Change Dovetail Head (QC)
For those applications where rapid and frequent head size changes are required SR offers the Quick Change heads. The regular dovetail use the pin and spring embedded in the dovetail. The Quick Change dovetail uses a ball bearing and spring which facilitates the use of thumb power. Rather than using a small, flat head screwdriver or our CART tool to depress the pin and remove the head, at customer request SR designed these wrenches to make a head change only using pressure from your thumb. Everything had a trade off. While the QC style dovetail makes interchangeable head changes very fast, size and torque limitations come into play. We recommend that you use heads of 1 1/4 inches or smaller and 250 ft lbs / 339 Nm is the highest torque level where the QC configuration can be used. Your safety is always our concern.
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range*
|1200 Exacta 25 QC||R10662||25||300||34||Dovetail QC|
|1200 Exacta 75 QC||R10663||75||900||100||Dovetail QC|
|1200 Exacta 150 QC||R10664||150||1800||200||Dovetail QC|
|1200 Exacta 250 QC||R10665||250||3000||340||Dovetail QC|
A torque tool should be selected so that it is mainly used in its medium torque range. If you had to work regularly close to the maximum load capacity, a larger model should be chosen to prevent risk of overtorquing.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.