Digital Torque Gauge with pull-out Display
High precision handheld digital gauge with integrated LC display to measure small torque. Ideal for torque measurement like rotating torque, click torque of precision machinery, electronic devices, and various assembly components.
The digital display simply slides out of the housing and is attached with a curly cord. Use the optional testing stand to secure the gauge while testing or add fixture to secure your test piece. Combined with Measurement Stand (#808), it can be fixed to use as torque screwdriver checker, et al.
ATGE-G series devices are manufactured for the global market and offer a selection of SI, metric and American units of measurement. Equipped with SI calibration as standard, optionally available with calibration in anglo-saxon (ozf·in) or in metric (gf·cm) units.
- Bi-directional accuracy ± 2% + 1 digit.
- 3-way configuration: Hand-held, Table top, or as a Torque meter with testing fixture.
- 7 segment LCD: Torque unit, Battery indicator, Direction, Counter 3 digits, Torque value 4 digits.
- Measurement modes: Peak, Track.
- 4 changeable units of measure: cN·m, m·Nm., gf·cm., ozf·in.
- Aluminum cover and 3-jaw keyless steel chuck as standard.
- Physical stopper prevents accidental over-loading.
- 999 readings can be saved with computing function for max/min/mean.
- Lithium battery (CR-2450) allows 10-hours continuous operation.
- Compliant with CE and RoHS directives.
- Torque Gauge ATGE
- Lithium Battery CR-2450
- Traceable Calibration Certificate (SI)
- Storage Case
- Operating Manual
- Equipped with SI calibration as standard. Optionally available with calibration in english (ozf·in) or in metric (gf·cm) units.
- USB cable #384 (free Excel Receiver Software available)
- AC adaptor #BA-5 (requires cable #384)
- Battery Pack #BP-C1 (for up to 50 hrs continuous use)
- Measurement Stand #808
- Testing Fixture #800 (clamp diam. 10-58 mm)
- Plastic Chuck #322
- Calibration Adapter #806
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range
|ATGE 05 CN-G||T251100||0.1 - 0.5||0.001||120||67||1 - 6.5||0.305|
|ATGE 1 CN-G||T251101||0.2 - 1||0.001||120||67||1 - 6.5||0.305|
|ATGE 2 CN-G||T251102||0.4 - 2||0.002||120||67||1 - 6.5||0.305|
|ATGE 5 CN-G||T251103||1 - 5||0.005||120||67||1 - 6.5||0.305|
|ATGE 10 CN-G||T251104||2 - 10||0.01||120||67||1 - 6.5||0.305|
|ATGE 20 CN-G||T251105||4 - 20||0.02||120||67||1 - 6.5||0.305|