High precision Torque Gauge for measuring of micro torque and tightening
Suitable for fine torque measurements required in inspection, research and assembly of small parts, such as precision instruments, electronic products. Graduation and memory pointer on the body side ensure excellent visibility from different operating positions.
There are various application types, e.g. for measuring rotating objects, or also for measuring torque on orthodontic springs, et al. BTG models have a three-jaw chuck which firmly grasp the object. Main body and chuck are locked when pushing “push lock button”. Push lock button makes body and chuck secured while using chuck.
- Accuracy ± 2%
- Bi-directional torque indication – cw / ccw.
- Dial scaled 270 degrees each direction, built-in overload protection.
- Models with -S suffix have additional memory pointer in top display.
- Equipped with 3-jaw steel chuck.
- Torque Gauge
- Firm Safe Box
- Operating Manual
- Calibration Certificate
- Alternatively with scaling in english units (ozf·in, lbf·in).
- Metric scale (kgf·cm) on request.
- SI and metric models optionally available without memory pointer in top display.
|BTG-15CN-S||T251052-S||2 - 15||0.2||134||64.2||1 - 8.5||0.520|
|BTG-24CN-S||T251055-S||3 - 24||0.5||134||64.2||1 - 8.5||0.520|
|BTG-36CN-S||T251058-S||4 - 36||0.5||134||64.2||1 - 8.5||0.520|
|BTG-60CN-S||T251061-S||6 - 60||1.0||134||64.2||1 - 8.5||0.520|
|BTG-90CN-S||T251064-S||10 - 90||1.0||134||64.2||1 - 8.5||0.520|
|BTG-150CN-S||T251067-S||20 - 150||2.0||134||64.2||1 - 8.5||0.520|