The new CapStar cap closure torque tester is a simple and easy-to-operate digital torque tester, specifically designed for applications within the pharmaceutical, food & beverage industries, and many more.
By measuring torque, the CapStar can ensure the correct level of tension is in place on a wide range of caps and closures such as on medicinal or cosmetics containers, drinks bottles or food jars etc.
With the CapStar’s clear display and easy-to-view torque results, operators are able to guarantee production quality whilst ensuring contents – which could be potentially harmful – remain sealed and secured.
The CapStar helps to ensure the safety of products, prevent leaks and reduce the ergonomic issues associated with these products without compromising on safety, quality or freshness.
For optimal power management, the CapStar automatically switches to the highest voltage power source to save on battery life, yet still giving the option to pick it up and unplug to seamlessly run on battery power.
The CapStar is supplied with an adjustable component fixture for measuring bottles and containers, and is available in 2Nm, 4Nm and 6Nm ranges.
- Accurate digital measurement of bottle cap/closure release torque (sigma, mean and range)
- Memory for 999 date- and time-stamped readings for complete traceability
- Easy download of all measurement readings to a PC
- Built-in transducer and adjustable clamp fixture available in 2Nm, 4Nm and 6Nm sizes
- Strong, durable and robust; perfect for production, quality and testing environments
- 3-colour LED indication of torque measurement status
- Drip-proof and can either be fixed permanently or used as a portable device
- Automatically switches to highest voltage power source (mains/USB/batteries)
|Model Code||Item No.||Range [N·m]||Range [lbf·in]||Clamp. diam. [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|RSCS2-0002-CRXXXX||C718361||0.2 - 2||1.7 - 17||10 - 130||n.a.|
|RSCS2-0004-CRXXXX||C718351||0.4 - 4||3.5 - 35||10 - 130||n.a.|
|RSCS2-0006-CRXXXX||C718371||0.6 - 6||5.3 - 53||10 - 130||n.a.|