Advanced digital torque wrench with built-in data collection
The NEW IQWrench3 is the latest in a long line of innovative torque wrenches from Crane Electronics. The IQWrench3 combines the precision torque and angle measurement capabilities of an advanced torque wrench, along with the storage and reliability of a robust data collector, delivering one powerful integrated solution.
The IQWrench3 is available in two different versions; an advanced ‘Quality Auditing’ model or a fortified ‘Production’ version. The new wrenches deliver all of the expected features that made their predecessors, theIQWrench2,such a success, as well as a host of new features.
A new colour OLED screen provides clear and easy-to-view results and readings with a straightforward menu system for easy navigation. The new LED torch and improved 360° light-ring make it effortless to reach target torque and manage the fastening process.
The new, lighter IQWrench3 also has a considerably larger memory capacity and an upgraded battery system for overall improved performance, efficiency and reliability.
- Available in ranges from 25 Nm up to 1500 Nm
- Advanced software and torque measurement modes: Track, Peak, Angle, Audit, MoveOn, MoveOn Adv., Yield, Retighten
- Illuminated LED torch for increased visibility in darker, confined spaces
- 40×30mm OLED screen with simple menu system for easy navigation and viewing readings & data
- 32GB internal memory for over 3000 jobs and 20,000 readings in storage mode with time and date stamp.
- Interchangeable adapter heads & ‘Auto-ID’ for auto length compensation and multiple job use
- FOD (Foreign Object Debris) Compliant for use in the Aerospace & Automotive industries
- Point-of-load insensitive – no ‘incorrect’ hand position; torque can be applied from any position on the wrench.
- Zero Stability: <±0,02% FSD/°C
- Static Accuracy: ±0,25% FSD
- Operating Environment: Temperature +5 °C bis +40 °C; Humidity 10-75% non-condensing.
- Ingress Protection: IP50
- Auto-ID heads
- 1D & 2D barcode reader
- Wireless comms (RF, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth)
|Model||Torque Range [N·m]||Head Insert [mm]||SqD head [inch]||Length [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|10 Nm IQW3 DIN *)||2 - 10||9x12||1/4||n.a.||n.a.|
|25 Nm IQW3 DIN||5 - 25||9x12||1/4||n.a.||n.a.|
|75 Nm IQW3 DIN||15 - 75||9x12||3/8||n.a.||n.a.|
|120 Nm IQW3 DIN *)||24 - 120||14x18||3/8||n.a.||n.a.|
|180 Nm IQW3 DIN||36 - 180||14x18||3/8||n.a.||n.a.|
|340 Nm IQW3 DIN||68 - 340||14x18||1/2||n.a.||n.a.|
|600 Nm IQW3 DIN||120 - 600||14x18||1/2||n.a.||n.a.|
*) with 'Advanced' model only.
|Model||Torque Range [N·m]||SqD head [inch]||Lenght [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|750 Nm IQW3||150 - 750||3/4||n.a.||n.a.|
|1500 Nm IQW3||300 - 1500||1||n.a.||n.a.|
The table shows the torque ranges specified by manufacturer. Usage in the medium range (approx. 1/3 to 4/5 of rated capacity) is recommended. If you regularly worked close to the load capacity limit, a larger tool may be ergonomically more advantageous.
All technical data without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.