Crane TorqueStar Pro
Auditing Torque Data Collector
The TorqueStar Pro is the most complete and fully equipped torque indicator and data collector in the new TorqueStar range. The TorqueStar Pro takes all of the features and benefits of the Plus model but with the addition of more advanced measurement modes, graphical analysis, statistics and connection capabilities.
The TorqueStar Pro offers measurement modes including track, peak, pulse, click, audit, move-on, retighten and yield giving a complete range of data to measure and collect. The Pro offers the ability to add ‘jobs’ and ’rounds’; specific predefined tightening requirements for a series of fastening applications, in a specific assembly process.
In addition, the TorqueStar Pro offers more advanced statistics and the ability to view and collect real-time torque traces which can be analysed and reviewed as they are recorded. Added RF communication capabilities also allow the TorqueStar Pro to connect to our series of WrenchStar Multi digital torque wrenches and our CheckStar Multi rotary torque transducers, via the RFm wireless communication device.
Compatible with Crane's torque management software packages, OMS and OMS Lite.
- Numerous measurement modes including track, peak, pulse, click, audit, move-on, re-tighten and yield
- Strong, durable and robust, perfect for the manufacturing and quality environment
- A full-colour backlit screen for clear and concise torque measurement
- Compatible with label printers connected via USB port
- Real-time torque traces on screen and USB trace exports available
- Full-colour screen with icon based, easy navigation display
- Add ‘jobs’, ‘rounds’ & advanced statistics to your torque measurement process
- RF communication to connect to our digital torque wrenches and rotary torque transducers
- Graphs & Graphic Analysis; export to USB flash drive
- Advanced Statistics with Cm, Cmk, Cp, Cpk
- 16GB storage – internal micro SDHC
- Zero Stability ± 0.01% per °C
- Accuracy ± 0.25% of rated maximum transducer capacity
- Operating Temperature Range -20 to +50°C
- Humidity 10% to 75% non-condensing
- Ingress protection rating IP45
- TorqueStar Pro
- 5V PSU Power Adaptor
- USB to Micro USB connection cable
- USB Flash Drive
- Carry Lanyard
- Quick Start Guide (with QR code link to operator’s manual)
- Calibration Certificate
- Power Supply Unit (PSU)
- External Battery Charger
- Barcode Capability