Crane WrenchStar Multi-e
The NEW electrically-safe, insulated WrenchStar Multi-e digital torque wrench has been developed for ‘live’ electric vehicle and electric battery assembly environments and to meet the ever-growing global demand for insulated tooling.
The insulated wrench complies with the IEC 60900:2018* standard, applicable to insulated hand tools used for working with or close to live parts. The wrench is also finished with insulated components giving added protection for the user in high voltage applications and security against product failure due to electrical damage.
Also incorporated in the WrenchStar Multi-e is an inductive battery charging system, making the process of charging the torque wrench easier by simply placing the wrench in the new charging cradle. The inductive system removes external charging contacts and complies to WPC/Qi standards providing further peace of mind.
The WSM-e wrench works in combination with our TCI lineside controllers for seamless production capabilities, or with our TorqueStar Pro data collectors, for accurate quality auditing and verification applications.
- All the benefits of the established WrenchStar Multi in an electrically-safe version.
- Insulated wrench design with non-conductive insulation for the handle, shaft and wrench head.
- Isolated components underneath the protective insulation, making the wrench resistant to electrical conductivity.
- Inductive battery charging system for easier charging of the wrench.
- Complies to international IEC 60900* standard for use in ‘live’ environments.
- Currently available in 10, 25, 50, 75 and 100 Nm versions.
* pending approval
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range Nm||Sq Drv||Length mm||Weight kg|
|WSM-e 10 Nm||C718680||2 - 10||3/8|
|WSM-e 25 Nm||C718681||5 - 25||3/8|
|WSM-e 50 Nm||C718682||10 - 50||3/8|
|WSM-e 75 Nm||C718683||15 - 75||3/8|
|WSM-e 100 Nm||C718684||20 - 100||3/8|
The requirements and verification procederes of the DIN EN ISO 6789 are valid for a measuring range from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity (maximum value). The effective span of a torque tool may differently begin lower.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.