Sturtevant Richmont DTC series
Digital Torque and Angle Wrench
The 1250 Exacta Series transducer and all the functionality (except the radio capability) has been placed in the micrometer adjustable body. The result is a tool is like no other. Agile. Slim. Lightweight.
In line with SR's systems approach to error proofing, you cannot set the wrench to a torque value beyond the wrench capacity. This is just one of the many features that are built into the DTC.
The DTC has a b/w display and colored light bands on the side of the wrench. Those bands change yellow to green when the target values are achieved. An auditory beep and the handle vibrates provide two additional modes of operator focused error proofing guidance.
The DTC results log is large enough for even the busiest assemblies. Using the mini-USB port, and DTC Connect Freeware, the results log can be uploaded to a computer in a CSV format. DTC Connect can be used to set parameters in the wrench. You can change units of measure, modes of operation, degrees of fastener rotation, establish a target torque, minimum torque, maximum torque and more.
Five Modes of Operation
- TAM – Torque and Angle Monitoring identifies changing joint conditions and quickly identifies attempts to tightened previously tightened fasteners, or a "double hit."
- T2A – Torque to Angle (for highly engineered assemblies).
- Track – Displays torque values as torque is being applied. (No angle measurement).
- Peak – Provides the reading of the highest torque value created during torque application. (No angle measurement).
- Residual – Measures existing torque on previously tightened fasteners.
- Meets/exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789 requirements.
- Edit parameters via wrench keypad or via DTC Connect Freeware.
- 99 presets, numbered 01-99, optionally named via serial command with up to 16-character names.
- Lockable settings (and presets), via 4-digit password.
- Feedbacks status via light bands on both sides, auditable beep and vibrating handle.
- Export results log in csv format via Mini-USB port.
- Independent from charging station. Works with rechargeable NiMH batteries, Lithium-Ion batteries, or alkaline batteries.
- DTC wrench
- Rugged, blow-molded storage case
- Ratchet Head SDRT
- AAA batteries (Micro)
- Operating Instructions
- Certificate ISO/IEC 17025
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range*
|DTC 4||R 10680||1.1 - 5.5||0.8 - 4||10 - 50||402||0.47||Dovetail + SDRT 1/4|
|DTC 25||R 10681||7 - 34||5 - 25||60 - 300||432||0.52||Dovetail + SDRT 3/8|
|DTC 75||R 10682||20 - 101||15 - 75||180 - 900||473||0.59||Dovetail + SDRT 3/8|
|DTC 150||R 10683||40 - 203||30 - 150||360 - 1800||562||0.68||Dovetail + SDRT 1/2|
|DTC 250||R 10684||68 - 339||50 - 250||600 - 3000||762||0.99||Dovetail + SDRT 1/2|
* The requirements and testing methods of the DIN EN ISO 6789 are valid for the rated output (capacity) for a measuring range from 20% to 100%.
A torque tool should be selected so that it is mainly used in its medium torque range. If you had to work regularly close to the maximum load capacity, a larger model should be chosen to prevent risk of overtorquing.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.