ENDO Ratcheting Spring Balancers RSB
with ratchet function
The handling of pneumatic, hydraulic and electric tools can be optimised by using spring balancers. Spring balancers are designed in such a way that the respective working tool is automatically retracted to its original position after use. Especially at workplaces where tools are used in continuous operation, the advantages of spring balancers come into their own:
- Fatigue of the user is reduced.
- Productivity is increased, as less working time is needed for the same operations.
- The tool is always at hand, the workplace always tidy.
'ENDO' spring balancers with ratchet mechanism are useful for switching a suspended tool on and off. They are also advantageous for frequent load changes.
- Unloading the user when using heavy tools.
- Feeding/removing workpieces in lathes and other production machines.
- Transport of parts on assembly lines.
|RSB-15||--||9 - 15||1.5||7.4|
|RSB-22||--||15 - 22||1.5||7.7|
|RSB-30||--||22 - 30||1.5||8.1|
|RSB-40||--||30 - 40||1.5||8.5|