ENDO Spring Balancers ELF
with long stroke
Spring balancers return the object attached to them to its original position after use by means of a spring balancer system. The handling of pneumatic, hydraulic and electric tools can be optimised by using spring balancers. Especially at workplaces where tools are used in continuous operation, the advantages of spring balancers come into their own:
- Fatigue of the user is reduced.
- Productivity is increased, as less working time is needed for the same operations.
- The tool is always at hand, the workplace is always tidy.
'ENDO' spring balancers with an extended cable of up to 2.5 m have the advantage that the worker can adjust the spring tension without needing a ladder. The distance from the attachment point of the spring balancer to the working area should not be taken into consideration. For example, if the hoist is attached at a height of 5 metres, a hoist with 2 metres winding length + additional ( non-winding ) rope extension could be used to position the tool within the working area.
- Robust design with extra long cable stroke.
- Easy adjustment of the spring from the outside.
- Constant tensile force due to conical rope drum.
- Safety lock prevents the attached tool from falling down in case of spring breakage.
- Drum lock for easy tool or rope replacement
- Relieving the user when using heavy tools.
- Feeding/removing workpieces in lathes and other production machines.
- Transport of parts on assembly lines.
|ELF-3||360892||1.5 - 3.0||2.5||4.1|
|ELF-5||360890||2.5 - 5.0||2.5||4.2|
|ELF-9||--||5.0 - 9.0||2.5||4.7|
|ELF-15||360893||9 - 15||2.5||10.0|
|ELF-22||360894||15 - 22||2.5||10.2|
|ELF-30||--||22 - 30||2.5||11.0|
|ELF-40||360897||30 - 40||2.5||14.0|
|ELF-50||360900||40 - 50||2.5||14.5|
|ELF-60||--||50 - 60||2.5||17.0|
|ELF-70||--||60 - 70||2.5||18.0|