Yokota Series YED
EC System Impulse Tools
The YED system impulse wrenches are equal to the YEX series, but with the added feature of a double chamber air motor. The system impulse wrenches with double chamber air motor achieve the required torque very quickly. The tools generate a high number of impulses per second, therefore very accurate torques can be realized.
Applying reaction-free Yokota impulse wrenches at the assembly line reduces the RSI risk significantly.
- Equipped with the patented Yokota Twin Blade Impulse Mechanism.
- Double chamber air motor for high-speed tightening.
- Integrated transducer enables full torque control.
- Four strain gauges are positioned on the mainshaft, picking up the twisting torque on the main shaft at each impulse as close as possible to the socket. The electric signals are transmitted by induction through the internal and external coils. Due to this principle the Yokota transducer is very reliable, accurate and without wear.
- YED system impulse wrenches perfectly qualify for documentation-liable tightening joints in industrial assembly.
|YED-200||420976||3/4||–||M18 - M20||2300||220 - 310||18.3||6.8||n. a.||86|
|YED-240S||420978||1/1||–||M20 - M24||2300||360 - 470||28.3||11.2||n. a.||92|