Crane IQWrench2 Opta
...much more than a digital torque & angle wrench
Built on the success of the IQWrench Opta, the IQWrench2 Opta combines all of the features of a high specification digital torque wrench with a data collection system in one ergonomic, versatile and incredibly powerful package.
Significant improvements to the highly sophisticated software ensure that the IQWrench2 Opta provides the world-class performance and reliability that Crane products are renowned for. This software can be upgraded at any time, increasing flexibility. The IQWrench2 Opta can be configured to fulfil the customer’s needs from a basic tool to an advanced data collection system incorporating RF data transfer and barcode scanning. The rugged construction of this powerful torque tool ensures this wrench stands up to the demands of today’s harsh production environments.
- Torque Ranges from 1 up to 1500 Nm (depending on model)
- Point of load insensitive
- Class leading accurate torque and angle measurement technology
- Automatic detection of fastener “move-on” for reduced operator influence
- Interchangeable head attachments with automatic digital identification and calibration adjustment
- High visibility and tactile feedback to the user
- Robust construction designed for the production environment
- Ergonomic design, sized for optimal operator experience
- Multiple communication protocol options via wireless communications
- Integral barcode reader option available
- FOD (Foreign Object Debris) compliant for use in the Aerospace & Automotive industries
Not only is the selection of quick release interchangeable heads simple and convenient with the IQWrench2 Opta, it is also robust and accurate. The use of available automatic digital ID heads, used to adjust the calibration and compensate for changes in length, ensures a highly accurate reading every time. ID heads can also be used for automatic job selection which minimises the input required by the operator. The Crane auto ID system can be fitted to standard DIN heads and offers over 999 unique IDs.
The IQWrench2 Opta features an optional barcode reader which is capable of scanning all major 1D barcode formats. The barcode reader is conveniently located on the underside of the wrench to allow best access for scanning. Ideal for a production environment. As a fully integrated function of the software, barcodes can be utilised in a number of ways:
- Scan product/part identifiers to select the corresponding job or round
- Select user details to log in and store against torque and angle data
- Enter comments and references to store torque and angle data
|IQWrench2 Opta - 10 Nm - DIN Head||1.0 - 10||9·12||1/4||313||0.89|
|IQWrench2 Opta - 25 Nm - DIN Head||2.5 - 25||9·12||1/4||368||0.96|
|IQWrench2 Opta - 75 Nm - DIN Head||7.5 - 75||9·12||3/8||382||1.03|
|IQWrench2 Opta - 120 Nm - DIN Head *)||12 - 120||14·18||3/8||n. a.||n. a.|
|IQWrench2 Opta - 180 Nm - DIN Head||18 - 180||14·18||3/8||600||1.55|
|IQWrench2 Opta - 340 Nm - DIN Head||34 - 340||14·18||1/2||775||2.01|
|IQWrench2 Opta - 600 Nm - DIN Head||60 - 600||14·18||1/2||1100||3.50|
|IQWrench2 Opta - 10 Nm - Fixed Head||1.0 - 10||1/4||313||0.89|
|IQWrench2 Opta - 750 Nm - Fixed Head||75 - 750||3/4||1165||5.60|
|IQWrench2 Opta - 1500 Nm - Fixed Head||150 - 1500||1||1908||10.9|
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.