Sturtevant Richmont LTCR series
Preset Clicker Type Torque Wrench with Reversible Ratchet Head
The practical, cost-effective assembly line option when a socket can be used! Preset Ratcheting Square Drive torque wrenches are ideal for any application where:
- The fastener or fitting to be tightened can be engaged with a socket,
- The same torque is to be applied repeatedly,
- It is advisable to eliminate the possibility of having the operator set the wrong torque on the tool,
- A higher amount of rotation or limited access requires ratcheting to achieve the desired torque,
- High operator efficiency is needed,
- Simplicity of operation is needed,
- Very high durability is needed.
The torque is preset and locked in with a special tool, and tamper-resistant/tamper-evident seals can be installed. Torque can be set using any torque measurement/calibration device providing ± 1% accuracy or better. See our „Torque Measurement“ products.
The strong dimensioned torque spring is the very heart of this clicker wrench. With reaching the pre-set torque, the torque spring is squeezed slightly, and the hardwearing pawl is releasing the tool tang. An excellent tactile and audible impulse signals that the pre-set torque is achieved.
- Accuracy ± 4% of indicated value (within 20-100% of capacity).
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and EN ISO 6789.
- Exeptional wear-resistant reversible square drive ratchet.
- Thick-walled housing profile provides high long-term stability.
- Stepless torque adjustment via optional specialty tool (P/N 819117).
- Comfortable cushion grip plus light weight for excellent ergonomics.
- Can be ordered preset from factory, or you can set the torque with your own torque tester.
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range
|LTCR-50 I||R810400||10 - 50||0.8 - 4.2||1.1 - 5.6||1/4||0.3||186|
|LTCR-150 I||R810401||30 - 150||2.5 - 12.5||3.4 - 17||1/4||0.3||186|
|LTCR-150 I 3/8||R810589||30 - 150||2.5 - 12.5||3.4 - 17||3/8||0.4||200|
|LTCR-300 I||R810058||60 - 300||5 - 25||6.8 - 34||3/8||0.5||265|
|LTCR-750 I||R810055||150 - 750||12.5 - 62.5||17 - 85||3/8||0.6||376|
|LTCR-750 I 1/2||R810060||150 - 750||12.5 - 62.5||17 - 85||1/2||0.6||376|
|LTCR-1200 I||R810402||240 - 1200||20 - 100||27 - 136||3/8||0.7||448|
|LTCR-1800 I||R810056||360 - 1800||30 - 150||41 - 203||1/2||0.8||464|
|LTCR-3000 I||R810059||600 - 3000||50 - 250||68 - 339||1/2||1.4||581|
|LTCR-3000 I 3/4||R810430||600 - 3000||50 - 250||68 - 339||3/4||1.4||581|
|LTCR-3600 I||R810138||720 - 3600||60 - 300||81 - 407||3/4||3.5||695|
|LTCR-7200 I||R810151||1440 - 7200||120 - 600||163 - 813||3/4||4.5||949|
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.