Sturtevant Richmont LTCS series
Preset Clicker Type Torque Wrench with Fixed Square Drive
A practical, cost-effective assembly line option when a socket can be used! Preset Fixed Square Drive torque wrenches are ideal for any application where:
- The fastener or fitting to be tightened can be engaged with a socket,
- The same torque is to be applied repeatedly,
- It is advisable to eliminate the possibility of having the operator set the wrong torque on the tool,
- A limited amount of rotation (no ratcheting) is needed to achieve the desired torque,
- High operator efficiency is needed,
- Simplicity of operation is needed,
- Very high durability is needed.
The torque is preset and locked in with a special tool, and tamper-resistant/tamper-evident seals can be installed. Torque can be set using any torque measurement/calibration device providing ± 1% accuracy or better. See our „Torque Measurement“ products.
The strong dimensioned torque spring is the very heart of this clicker wrench. With reaching the pre-set torque, the torque spring is squeezed slightly, and the hardwearing pawl is releasing the tool tang. An excellent tactile and audible impulse signals that the pre-set torque is achieved.
- Accuracy ± 4% of indicated value (within 20-100% of capacity).
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and EN ISO 6789.
- Exeptional wear-resistant fixed square drive.
- Thick-walled housing profile provides high long-term stability.
- Stepless torque adjustment via optional specialty tool (P/N 819117).
- Comfortable cushion grip plus light weight for excellent ergonomics.
- Can be ordered preset from factory, or you can set the torque with your own torque tester.
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range
|LTCS-50i||R810168||10 - 50||0.8 - 4.2||1.1 - 5.6||1/4||0.3||171|
|LTCS-150i||R810170||30 - 150||2.5 - 12.5||3.4 - 17||3/8||0.3||171|
|LTCS-300i||R810171||60 - 300||5 - 12.5||6.8 - 34||3/8||0.4||238|
|LTCS-750i||R810172||150 - 750||12.5 - 62.5||17 - 85||3/8||0.59||338|
|LTCS-1800i||R810174||360 - 1800||30 - 150||41 - 203||1/2||0.68||429|
|LTCS-3600i||R810485||720 - 3600||60 - 300||81 - 407||3/4||2.49||637|
|LTCS-7200i||R810153||1440 - 7200||120 - 600||163 - 813||3/4||3.74||891|
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.