Tohnichi QL-N series
Small Adjustable Torque Wrench with Reversible Ratchet
Basic click type torque wrench for various tightening applications. Its 24 teeth ratchet with 15 degree operating range allows usage in space-limited working conditions.
A clear "click" sound by internal toggle mechanism signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque. Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
The lock-structure has been newly-developed. It assures operation in secure, and set-torque remains solidly. The ergonomic resin handle not only covers the large and easy to read scale but it also reduces operators fatigue.
Via optional color caps differently set wrenches can be identified at a glance.
- Accuracy and calibration procedures compliant to ISO 6789 type II class A
- Reversible Ratchet with 24 teeth and 15° operating range
- Improved adjusting and lock mechanism
- New designed ergonomic resin handle
- Large-size memory scale
- Traceable calibration certificate (JCSS) included
- Available with english scale (lbf·in) on request
- Series CL-N for interchangeable heads from Tohnichi
- PokaYoke version MS/LS with limit switch und curly cable to connect to PLC or the like
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range*
|QL 2 N||T212001||0.4 - 2||0.02||1/4||0.27||193.5|
|QL 5 N||T212004||1 - 5||0.05||1/4||0.27||193.5|
|QL 10 N||T212007||2 - 10||0.1||1/4||0.29||218.5|
|QL 15 N||T212010||3 - 15||0.1||1/4||0.29||218.5|
|QL 25 N 1/4||T212013||5 - 25||0.2||1/4||0.33||237.0|
|QL 25 N||T212016||5 - 25||0.2||3/8||0.33||237.0|
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.