Sturtevant Richmont ROE series
Ratcheting Open End Head with 1 7/16" Center Line
Interchangeable open end head with 15 degrees opening offset. Cast as a single piece from alloy steel. The manufacturing method provides strength and durability rarely attained by the more common "cut & weld" method. ROE open end heads are ideal, when:
- Entire hex of fastener or fitting cannot be engaged,
- Significant rotation of the fastener or fitting is required (more than 120 degrees),
- The hex of the fastener can be engaged and must be rotated quickly with minimum clearance,
- A moderate level of head strength (torque level) is needed.
The unique Sturtevant Richmont dovetail design used to join head and wrench provides an exceptionally strong connection and allows complete interchangeability. The SR system contributes to both operational flexibility and enhancing your return on investment!
To achieve constant torque values when changing heads, exact lever length must be maintained. Virtually all SR heads share a precise distance form end of wrench to center of fastener. This is referred to as a "Common Center Line".
- 15 degrees opening offset
- SR dovetail connector with outstanding rigidity and wear resistance
- Centre line 36.5 mm
- Cast Alloy Steel, black finished
|ROE 1 3/16||R819215||1 3/16||186.4||1650|