Red Rooster BIM-T series
Battery Impulse Wrench with controlled Shut-Off
High tightening speed combined with good accuracy. No reaction forces during the tightening process. Brushless motor for long motor life and high efficiency. No tightening functionality when battery charge is low, thus process safety improves. Very well suited in areas where cables and hoses impede handling flexibility of tools, such as interiors of cars, coaches and trains.
The high performance lithium ion battery is pushed in horizontally and secured by a clip lock against slipping out. At too low battery level the tool will immediately stop to ensure process reliability.
Applying reaction-free Yokota impulse wrenches at the assembly line also reduces the RSI risk significantly. The one hand operable YBX-T generates low vibration and low noise levels. A diode light facilitates finding of the screw and/or nut.
- Accurate torque with close tolerance
- High repeatability
- No kickback
- High speed – increased productivity
- Non-contact trigger with 2 steps
- LED indication of OK/NOK, reverse (ccw), battery low
- Brushless DC motor
- Fine-tuning on hardness of the joint, electronically
- One hand operation
- Impulse Tool (without battery)
- Operating Manual
- 18V Li-Ion Battery 2 Ah (300-350 cycles) or 4 Ah (700-750 cycles)
- Charger (ca. 40 min.)
- Power Cord for Charger (EU or UK)
- Protection Cover (pistol)
- Protection Cover (battery)
- Aluminium Display Cap
- Setup Console for programming of speed, counter etc.
|RRI-BIM15AT||520460||–||1/4||7 - 15||4500||1.16|
|RRI-BIM25AT||520464||–||1/4||14 - 23||4500||1.18|
|RRI-BIM15T||520462||3/8||–||8 - 15||4500||1.16|
|RRI-BIM25T||520466||3/8||–||15 - 25||4500||1.18|
|RRI-BIM35T||520468||3/8||–||22 - 35||3500||1.36|
|RRI-BIM45T||520470||3/8||–||32 - 45||3500||1.42|
|RRI-BIM65T||520472||1/2||–||45 - 65||3200||1.9|