Ring Ratchet Head SW-R
for dovetail torque wrenches
SW ratchet heads are ideal, when a higher amount of rotation will be needed to attain the desired torque. The unique SR dovetail design used to join head and wrench provides an exceptionally strong connection and allows complete interchangeability. Suitable for use with SR preset torque wrenches series LTC.
Because of the individual configuration of these special heads it is hardly possible to maintain a consistent centre line. When interchanging heads with different centre lines, the torque wrench must be individually adjusted in each case! Further we recommend that exactly the intended head and wrench combination is used, if you pre-set the wrench on a torque tester.
- Double hex point force transmission
- R/L reversible via slide pin
- SR dovetail connector with outstanding rigidity and wear resistance
- Centre line due to model
- Alloy Steel, black finished, partially chrome plated
- Other A/F widths, also inch sizes, available on request