Rotary Slip Torque Driver with Limit Switch
Error-proofing (Pokayoke) torque driver with limit switch output to eliminate missed tightening. Ideal for torque verification assembly processes. The toggle is activated when set torque is achieved. Rotary slip occurs simultaneously with output of a contact signal from the limit switch.
Establish interlock system at assembly line by connecting the signals from limit switch to external devices such as PLC (Programmable logic controller). Limit switch can alternatively be connected to CNA-4mk3 to create tightening count management system.
RNTDLS models are preset type. If you prefer torque setting prior to delivery, indicate torque value when you place the order. LS wrenches are supplied with a durable curl cord. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class D.
- Rotary slip prevents over-torque.
- Preset type screwdriver.
- Accuracy compliant to DIN EN ISO 6789 (Type II, Class E).
- Curl cord can be extended to approx. 2m in full extension.
- Limit switch specification is AC/DC 30V below 1A.
- 1/4“ female hex insert for standard bits according to DIN 3126 E 6.3 / ISO 1173.
- Female connector for LS cable is sold separately (WA5219K).
- Preset torque setting on request.
- Auxiliary tightening tool for model 500 cNm can be attached (sold separately).
|Model||Part No.||Torque Range*
|RNTDLS 120 CN||T202104-LS||120||10||(M3.5)||M3 (M3.5)||0.32|
|RNTDLS 260 CN||T202105-LS||260||23||M4 (M4.5)||M4||0.39|
|RNTDLS 500 CN||T202106-LS||500||44||M5, M6||(M4.5)||0.48|
A torque tool should be selected so that it is mainly used in its medium torque range. If you had to work regularly close to the maximum load capacity, a larger model should be chosen to prevent risk of overtorquing.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.