Yokota Series YZ-T
EC Battery Impulse Wrenches with intelligent Shut-Off
The Yokota YZ-T cordless impulse wrench is detecting the amplitude of the tightening force from motor loaded condition. Based on the programmed values, the YZ-T wrench makes self-shut-off intelligently. As a result, the YZ-T achieves highest torque accuracy and safety against misconnections.
The robust and very compact design provides good accessibility to the screw connection.
An integrated status LED is visible virtually all around. The YZ-T series provides a rugged impact-resistant housing. Its pulse cell works without a mechanical shut-off mechanism and is easy to maintain. The optimized design allows extended maintenance intervals. The grip fits well in the hand and the tool is perfectly balanced.
The combination of the adjustment of the pressure relief valve and the speed setting of the motor allows an optimal adaptation to the respective bolt joint to be connected.
Thus the electronically controlled shut-off effects precisely and stable according to the entered parameters for smallest torque tolerances.
- Yokota Twin-Blade Hydro Impulse mechanism
- Brushless DC motor
- Non-contact trigger and L/R reverse switch
- 3 speed levels programmable
- Square drive with spring+pin
- Easy maintenance after extended interval
- Low noise level
- Very low Vibration
Scope of Shipment
- Impulse Tool YZ-T
- 18V Li-Ion battery BPL-1820
- Adjust pin
- Operating instructions
- 430110 : Li-Ion battery BPL-1820 (18 V, 2.0 Ah)
- 430115 : Battery charger BC0075G
- 0446-0029-00-01 : Rubber cap for Battery
- 0458-0029-00-00 : Rubber protection cap for YZ-T600
- 0459-0029-00-00 : Rubber protection cap for YZ-T800
- 0460-0029-00-00 : Rubber protection cap for YZ-T900
- 0461-0029-00-00 : Rubber protection cap for YZ-T950
|YZ-T600A||–||1/4||5 - 18||1200 - 4800||1.4||2.5||67||161|
|YZ-T800A||–||1/4||10 - 30||1200 - 4800||1.5||2.5||68||161|
|YZ-T600E||3/8||–||7 - 20||1200 - 4800||1.4||2.5||67||166|
|YZ-T800E||3/8||–||15 - 35||1200 - 4800||1.5||2.5||68||166|
|YZ-T900E||3/8||–||30 - 50||1200 - 4800||1.6||2.5||69||173|
|YZ-T950E||3/8||–||40 - 60||1200 - 4800||1.65||2.5||70||173|