Crane Stationary Transducer
Workbench mounted Torque Transducer
Crane’s stationary transducers are the quality choice for the testing of all continuous drive, impulse and hand torque tools in the workshop and production line-side environment. For best results with impulse tools we recommend the use of a Crane CheckStar rotary torque transducer with a suitable joint kit rather than a stationary transducer.
Stationary transducers are used off the production line in workshop or line-side test stations. Combined with joint kits that represent the production joint condition, the stationary transducers form an effective off line test for verification of assembly tool performance.
- Static accuracy ± 0.25% FSD (bi-directional).
- Suitable for measurement of all continuous drive and hand torque tools.
- Plug and Play with Crane display systems (Auto ID).
- Combine with joint kits for workshop simulation of hard to soft joints.
- Built-in workbench mounting flange.
- Rugged and durable construction, aluminium housing, stainless steel shaft.
- Ingress protection rating IP40.
- UTA Stationary transducers form an essential part of the Crane UTA torque system, enabling plug and play operation with Crane readout devices. On board intelligence means the UTA transducer is automatically recognised by the Crane readout device, eliminating set-up errors and enabling logging of serial number against measurements for complete traceability.
- An Industry Standard (IS) version is also available where a user needs the features of the stationary transducer but already has a readout device from another manufacturer (Sensitivity 2mV/V).
|UTA-164-0-3.54-0-0||C718089||0.35 - 3.5||-||-||1/4||1.62|
|UTA-164-0-25||C718090||0.56 - 5.6||5 - 50||-||1/4||1.62|
|UTA-165-0-25||C718091||1.13 - 11.3||10 - 100||-||1/4||1.62|
|UTA-166-0-25||C718092||2.82 - 28.2||25 - 250||-||1/4||1.62|
|UTA-167-0-35||C718093||6.78 - 67.8||60 - 600||5 - 50||3/8||1.93|
|UTA-168-0-35||C718094||13.6 - 136||120 - 1200||10 - 100||3/8||1.93|
|UTA-169-0-35||C718095||27.1 - 271||240 - 2400||20 - 200||1/2||2.10|
|UTA-170-0-35||C718096||54.2 - 542||480 - 4800||40 - 400||3/4||2.11|
|UTA-171-0-35||C718097||101.7 - 1017||900 - 9000||75 - 750||3/4||2.11|
|UTA-172-0-35||C718098||169.5 - 1695||-||125 - 1250||1||2.63|
|UTA-115-00CR-3000-0||C718100||300.0 - 3000||-||221.2 - 2212||1.1/2||-|
|UTA-115-00CR-5000-0||C718099||500.0 - 5000||-||368.7 - 3687||1.1/2||-|
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.