Sturtevant Richmont ExacTorq
Micrometer Adjustable Torque Screwdriver
The ExacTorq® torque screwdriver permits single-digit adjustment. Gone are the days of estimating torque. A simple twist of the end-mounted DigiLock mechanism sets your torque levels in exact, single digit increments. The positive locking detent secures your selection. The SR ExacTorq® Adjustable Torque Screwdriver is ideal for any application where:
- Low torque is needed.
- Single-digit torque incrementation is needed.
- Superior ergonomics are needed.
Its‘ unique tri-lobular grip design for enhanced comfort and handling translates into improved operator technique and lower risk of repetitive motion injury. Enhanced comfort translates into enhanced accuracy. The operator cannot overtorque. A clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved. The anti-backlash design enhances the repeatability.
Additionally, the ExacTorq® is comfortable in even the smallest of hands, performing flawlessly when used by women and men on the assembly line. To operate, simply dial torque setting and insert bit.
- Unique tri-lobular handle design.
- Torque adjusts in single-digit increments using DigiLock Control Mechanism.
- Bi-directional accuracy of ± 6% indicated value (20-100% of capacity).
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and EN ISO 6789.
- Extremely light weight.
- 1/4“ female hex drive for standard bits and adaptors (DIN 3126 C 6.3).
- Incl. free ISO/IEC 17025 calibration certificate.
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range cN·m||Torque Range ozf·in||Graduation cN·m||Graduation ozf·in||Handle diam. mm||Weight kg||Length mm|
|ExacTorq 74||R810046||15 - 74||-||1||-||30||0.17||171|
|ExacTorq 100||R810045||-||20 - 100||-||1||30||0.17||171|
The requirements and verification procederes of the DIN EN ISO 6789 are valid for a measuring range from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity (maximum value). The effective span of a torque tool may differently begin lower.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.