Sturtevant Richmont Global 400 / 400mp
Wireless Error Proofing System
The Global 400 performs as a station dedicated process controller that organizes, directs workers, tools, and tasks. It also brings a powerful networking capability not previously available in the Global 8 and the Global 100 series.
Mixed Model Manufacturing Mandates Flexibility
Sturtevant Richmont specializes in solving the most complex assembly challenges. The Global 400 is designed to organize work stations where highly customized products are assembled. It can work with 16 primary torque tools, 8 holding tools, and an additional 8 I/O tools. It has the capacity for 100 sets of parameters that can be grouped allowing 4 operators to work as a team. These parameters or groups can be formed into jobs containing a fixed build sequence of put to 35 steps.
Mixed Model Manufacturing Mandates Communication
The Global 400 communicates with the operators, the tools, and your network in multiple ways. Parameters or jobs can be assigned via the Ethernet or by the operator via a bar code scanner. Tools can be selected or programmed wirelessly, while the controller displays the required work to the operator. As the operator works through their task, the tools and controller provide auditory, tactile, and visual guidance. The tools provide the controller with immediate notification of operator results. The controller stores up to 10,000 results in on-board memory, and automatically updates your production system via multipleprotocols. No production interruptions!
The "mp" Takes You To The Next Level
The Global 400mp distributes all the power, flexibility, ease and capabilities of the Global 400 over four (4) individual network interfaces. The result? Up to four (4) operators can work independently and don't even have to be in the same work cell. Four separate network interfaces and Global 400mp architecture eliminate the need for groups in order to support simultaneous work. Parameters are formed directly into jobs. With 4 network interfaces each operator can work on their own job, independant of the other operators. The Global 400mp can be applied to assembly, repair, and maintenance operations. The Global 400mp works with up to 16 torque tools, 8 holding tools and 8 I/O tools divided among the 4 network interfaces.
System Capabilities (Both)
- Six inch diagonal, back-lit, color LCD Display.
- 2 RJ45 Ethernet ports allow for chain, or ring network communication.
- USB-A connector for use with bar code scanner, or updating firmware, and saving files.
- RS-232 D-Sub-9 connector for use with serial bar code scanner or serial printer.
- Ten pin I/O connector providing discrete I/O capabilities.
- Five pin connector for the additional I/O capabilities of the optional GIM400.
- Power Supply 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz.
- Key switch for programming access. 21-function keys for programming.
- Adjustable and programmable beeper for audio communication.
- EtherNet IP
- Open Protocol
- SR Global Manager (included), optional SR GlobalHost reporting software (Part No. R10622)