Sturtevant Richmont LTC
Preset Clicker Type Torque Wrench
The practical, cost-effective, and extremely versatile assembly option! These preset interchangeable head torque wrenches are ideal for any application where:
- The fastener or fitting to be tightened cannot readily be engaged with a socket,
- The same torque is to be applied repeatedly,
- It is advisable to eliminate the possibility of having the operator set the wrong torque on the tool,
- High operator efficiency is needed,
- Simplicity of operation is needed,
- Very high durability is needed.
These needs are common in assembly and standardized field maintenance operations, and the LTC Series tools are superb for these types of applications. A pin lock on the dovetail assures positive head connection, yet permits head changeover in seconds.
The torque is preset and locked in with a special tool, and tamper-resistant/tamper-evident seals can be installed. Torque can be set using any torque measurement/calibration device providing ± 1% accuracy or better. See our „Torque Measurement“ products.
The strong dimensioned torque spring is the very heart of this clicker wrench. With reaching the pre-set torque, the torque spring is squeezed slightly, and the hardwearing pawl is releasing the tool tang. An excellent tactile and audible impulse signals that the pre-set torque is achieved.
- Accuracy ± 4% of indicated value (within 20-100% of capacity).
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and EN ISO 6789.
- SR dovetail connector with outstanding rigidity and wear resistance.
- Thick-walled housing profile provides high long-term stability.
- Torque adjustment via optional C.A.R.T. (p/n 819117).
- Comfortable cushion grip plus light weight for excellent ergonomics.
- Can be ordered preset from factory, or you can set the torque with your own torque tester.
NATO approval (NSN)
- LTC50I = 5120-01-394-4254
- LTC150I = 5120-01-394-4257
- LTC300I = 5120-01-394-4255
- LTC750I = 5120-01-394-4256
- LTC1200I = 5120-01-394-4261
- LTC1800I = 5120-01-394-4258
- LTC3600I = 5120-01-394-4259
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range lbf·in||Torque Range N·m||Weight kg||Length mm|
|LTC 50i||R810100||10 - 50||1.1 - 5.6||0.3||175|
|LTC 150i||R810011||30 - 150||3.4 - 17||0.3||175|
|LTC 300i 0HT||R810574||150 - 300||17 - 34||0.3||175|
|LTC 300i||R810016||60 - 300||6.8 - 34||0.4||224|
|LTC 750i||R810013||150 - 750||17 - 85||0.6||319|
|LTC 1800i||R810014||360 - 1800||40 - 200||0.7||405|
|LTC 1800i ERGO||R810054||360 - 1800||40 - 200||0.7||498|
|LTC 3000i||R810802||600 - 3000||68 - 340||2.2||520|
|LTC 3600i||R810334||720 - 3600||80 - 400||2.5||618|
|LTC 4800i||R810137||960 - 4800||108 - 540||3.7||872|
The table shows the torque ranges specified by the manufacturer. Usage in the medium range (approx. 1/3 to 4/5 of rated capacity) is recommended. If you would regularly work close to the load capacity limit, a larger tool may be ergonomically more advantageous.
All technical data without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.