Sturtevant Richmont P-Series
Introducing the New P-series Torque Drivers
SR: "We know a little bit about torque screwdrivers. After all, we invented them. That was more than seventy years ago! Back then, we made the best torque screwdriver on the planet. More than seventy years later, that hasn't changed."
The all-new P Series torque drivers incorporate the heritage of SR's legendary durability along with great accuracy and repeatability. It uses the same clutch and spring from the PM Series torque screwdrivers. That means you get the same smooth rotation, great accuracy, unparalleled repeatability, and legendary durability.
The new P Series comfort grip is ergonomically friendly. Not only is it very comfortable in your hand, but it also gives you greater purchase in turning the driver to reach target torque.
The P Series drivers only need 18 degrees of rotation to reach target torque. Other brands require 36 degrees or even 45 degrees of rotation. Some brands even need 90 degrees of rotation to achieve target torque.
Once you achieve target torque with the P Series, the handle spins and doesn't apply torque. You can't over-torque a fastener with this tool.
The P Series driver is the type of tool that gives the operator confidence that the job will be done quickly and done right. That is why so many people around the world trust Sturtevant Richmont tools.
- Accuracy of ± 6% or better of indicated value from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity
- Torque can be set to any unit of measure (Be sure to use a calibrated torque tester to set the torque value)
- Accuracy meets or exceeds EN ISO 6789 and ASME B107.300 - 2010 standards
- Bi-directional versatility – preset same value for both CW and CCW measurement
- 1/4" Female Hex drive uses power bits and insert bits
- Perfect for assembly of electronics and precision mechanical products; Ideal for use in field maintenance kits
- The clutch releases automatically, and the grip rotates when target torque is achieved so the fastener cannot be over-torqued
- Extremely smooth rotation requires only 18 degrees of turn to reach the target torque
- Anti-backlash design for ergonomic comfort
- The new grip is very comfortable in your hand; it gives operators greater purchase in turning the driver
- The sliding T Handle assists in turning the driver at higher torque values
- Well balanced tool that feels great in your hand
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range cN·m||Torque Range lbf·in||Length mm||Weight kg|
|P6-2H||R810501||14 - 70||1.2 - 6.2||n.a.||0.2|
|P20-2H||R810502||45 - 225||4.0 - 20||n.a.||0.2|
|P40-2H||R810503||90 - 450||8.0 - 40||153||0.2|
The table shows the torque ranges specified by the manufacturer. Usage in the medium range (approx. 1/3 to 4/5 of rated capacity) is recommended. If you would regularly work close to the load capacity limit, a larger tool may be ergonomically more advantageous.
All technical data without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.