Sturtevant Richmont Roto-Torq CAL
Micrometer Adjustable Torque Screwdriver with Dual Scale
Sturtevant Richmont's CAL 36/4, with its' dual English/Metric scale, amazing durability, and ease of use has been an industry leader for decades – for good reasons! The CAL line of torque screwdrivers is first choice for many electronic and small-component manufacturers. The SR CAL-Series Adjustable Torque Screwdrivers are ideal for any application where:
- High repeatability for low torque is needed,
- Excellent durability and versatility are needed.
These needs are common in high-precision operations such as electronics and electro-mechanical repair. To operate, simply dial torque setting and insert bit. The Micrometer scale on the shaft is marked in dual incrementation (lbf·in and N·m on CAL 36/4, kgf·cm on CAL 40).
The operator cannot overtorque. A clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved. The anti-backlash design enhances the repeatability. CAL torque screwdrivers are incredibly durable. Many owners have experienced a service life of 10+ years.
- Dual english/metric micrometer scale.
- Magnifying lens improves view of clearly engraved incrementation.
- Bi-directional accuracy of ± 6% indicated value (20-100% of capacity).
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and EN ISO 6789.
- Polished Aluminium exterior (except Model CAL-36S with steel shaft).
- Long shaft for use in limited-access applications.
- 1/4“ female hex drive for standard bits and adaptors (DIN 3126 C 6.3).
- Incl. free ISO/IEC 17025 calibration certificate for English or SI units.
- When a variety of of fastener types may be encountered, you should choose the CAL-KIT, in order to always have a multiplicity of usual insert bits for service work. Available as 29 pcs Set or 6 pcs Set in custom carrying/storage case.
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range* lbf·in||Torque Range* cN·m||Torque Range* kgf·cm||Graduation lbf·in||Graduation N·m||Graduation kgf·cm||Handle diam. mm||Weight kg||Length mm|
|CAL 36/4||R810587||7.2 - 36||80 - 400||–||2||0.2||–||35||0.22||197|
|CAL 36/4 Euro||R810017||7.2 - 36||80 - 400||–||2||0.2||–||35||0.22||197|
|CAL 40||R810477||–||–||8 - 40||–||–||2||35||0.22||197|
* The requirements and verification procederes of the DIN EN ISO 6789 are valid for a measuring range from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity (maximum value). The effective span of a torque tool may differently begin lower.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.