Sturtevant Richmont SD
Micrometer Adjustable Clicker Torque Wrench with Fixed Square Drive
When rapid adjustment and minimal fastener rotation are the need, these are the answer. Micrometer Adjustable Fixed Square Drive torque wrenches are ideal for any application where:
- The fastener or fitting to be tightened can be engaged with a socket,
- The user changes from one torque to another often,
- A low amount of rotation does not require ratcheting to achieve the desired torque,
- The ability to select the torque and lock it in rapidly is needed,
- Simplicity of operation is needed,
- Very high durability is needed.
These needs are common in small quantity assembly operations and many maintenance functions; the SD-Series tools are superb for these types of applications.
A simple thumbscrew mechanism locks handle to avoid unintended changing of torque setting. The strong dimensioned torque spring is the very heart of this clicker wrench. With reaching the pre-set torque, the torque spring is squeezed slightly, and the hardwearing pawl is releasing the tool tang. An excellent tactile and audible impulse signals that the pre-set torque is achieved. The well-proven neoprene rubber grip offers oil and chemical resistance, as well as cushioning and firm grip for good ergonomics.
- Equipped with upmarket knurl metal grip (MG).
- Improved lock mechanism.
- Option: Konversion Kit from neoprene grip to knurl grip available on request.
- Accuracy ± 4% of indicated value (within 20-100% of capacity).
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and EN ISO 6789.
- Exeptional wear-resistant fixed square drive.
- Thick-walled housing profile provides high long-term stability.
- Fast adjustment – takes the fewest grip rotations of any tool to reach full scale.
- Strong audible and tactile impulse when the set torque is achieved.
- Includes FREE certification from SR's ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
- Aluminum increment band is colour-coded: black for inch-pounds, gold for foot-pounds and blue for Newton-meter.
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range N·m||Graduation N·m||Sq Drv Inch||Weight kg||Length mm|
|3 SD 60 NM (Neopren)||R810180||12 - 60||0.5||3/8||0.5||270|
|6 SD 800 NM (Alu)||R810601||160 - 800||5||3/4||3.9||993|
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range lbf·in||Graduation lbf·in||Sq Drv Inch||Weight kg||Length mm|
|2 SD 50 I MG||R869160||10 - 50||1||1/4||0.5||271|
|2 SD 150 I MG||R869161||30 - 150||2||1/4||0.5||271|
|3 SD 200 I MG||R869159||40 - 200||2||3/8||0.6||269|
|3 SD 750 I MG||R869163||150 - 750||5||3/8||0.6||362|
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range lbf·ft||Graduation lbf·ft||Sq Drv Inch||Weight kg||Length mm|
|4 SD 150 MG||R869167||30 - 150||1||1/2||0.9||450|
|6 SD 600||R810600||120 - 600||5||3/4||3.9||899|
The requirements and verification procederes of the DIN EN ISO 6789 are valid for a measuring range from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity (maximum value). The effective span of a torque tool may differently begin lower.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.