Sturtevant Richmont SD
Fixed square drive interchangeable head with 1 7/16" center line
Fixed square drive interchangeable head with Sturtevant Richmont dovetail connector. Cast as a single piece from alloy steel. The manufacturing method provides strength and durability rarely attained by the more common "cut and weld" method. SD square drive heads are ideal, when:
– calibrating the wrench on a torque tester,
– a socket can be used to engage the fastener,
– a small amount of rotation will be needed to attain the desired torque.
The unique SR dovetail design used to join head and wrench provides an exceptionally strong connection and allows complete interchangeability. The SR system contributes to both operational flexibility and enhancing your return on investment!
To achieve constant torque values when changing heads, exact lever length must be maintained. Virtually all SR heads share a precise distance form end of wrench to center of fastener. This is referred to as a "Common Center Line" and is very difficult to maintain using the cut and weld construction method.
- Square drive acc. to DIN 3120A
- SR dovetail connector with outstanding rigidity and wear resistance
- Centre line 36.5 mm
- Cast Alloy Steel, black finished