Sturtevant Richmont SDR
Ratcheting Square Drive Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench
SR: "Customers tell us they love these wrenches because they are accurate, reliable, and durable. In designing the new handle we kept all the things that our customers love and added the Knurl Grip aluminum handle. Strong, lightweight, rugged, ergonomic, this handle truly lets you get a grip on torque."
In sync with the Sturtevant Richmont approach to customers you can buy just a retrofit kit and replace the handle yourself or you can buy new wrenches with the new handle already in place. Either way the best accuracy, reliability, and durability is within your grasp.
Micrometer Adjustable Ratcheting Square Drive torque wrenches are ideal for any application where:
- The fastener or fitting to be tightened can be engaged with a socket,
- The user changes from one torque to another often,
- A high amount of rotation or limited access requires ratcheting to achieve the desired torque,
- The ability to select the torque and lock it in rapidly is needed,
- Simplicity of operation is needed,
- Very high durability is needed.
These needs are common in small quantity assembly operations and many maintenance functions; the SDR-Series tools are superb for these types of applications.
- Accuracy of ± 4% of Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of rated capacity.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Ratchet design is exceptionally strong and durable.
- Fast adjustment – takes the fewest grip rotations of any tool to reach full scale.
- Simple thumbscrew mechanism locks to avoid changing torque setting accidentally.
- New aluminum Knurl Grip handle.
- Includes FREE certification from SR's ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
- All tools of 250 foot-pound (or equivalent) capacity and below come with a custom molded plastic case.
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range N·m||Graduation N·m||Sq Drv Inch||Weight kg||Length mm|
|2 SDR 6 NM MG||R869774||1.2 - 6||0.1||1/4||0.5||285|
|2 SDR 20 NM MG||R869775||4 - 20||0.2||1/4||0.5||285|
|3 SDR 20 NM MG||R869776||4 - 20||0.2||3/8||0.5||304|
|3 SDR 50 NM MG||R869782||10 - 50||0.5||3/8||0.7||394|
|3 SDR 100 NM MG||R869777||20 - 100||0.5||3/8||0.7||391|
|4 SDR 100 NM MG||R869797||20 - 100||0.5||1/2||0.7||391|
|3 SDR 140 NM MG||R869783||28 - 140||1||3/8||0.8||470|
|4 SDR 140 NM MG||R869798||28 - 140||1||1/2||0.8||464|
|4 SDR 200 NM MG||R869778||40 - 200||1||1/2||0.9||495|
|4 SDR 300 NM MG||R869779||60 - 300||2||1/2||1.6||634|
|6 SDR 300 NM MG||R869789||60 - 300||2||3/4||1.6||634|
|6 SDR 800 NM||R810598||160 - 800||5||3/4||4.8||975|
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range lbf·in||Graduation lbf·in||Sq Drv Inch||Weight kg||Length mm|
|2 SDR 50 I MG||R869749||10 - 50||1||1/4||0.5||285|
|2 SDR 150 I MG||R869750||30 - 150||2||1/4||0.5||295|
|3 SDR 150 I MG||R869751||30 - 150||2||3/8||0.5||294|
|2 SDR 200 I MG||R869781||40 - 200||2||3/8||0.5||272|
|3 SDR 200 I MG||R869761||40 - 200||2||3/8||0.5||298|
|3 SDR 600 I MG||R869748||120 - 600||5||3/8||0.7||390|
|3 SDR 750 I MG||R869752||150 - 750||5||3/8||0.7||385|
|3 SDR 1200 I MG||R869747||240 - 1200||10||3/8||0.8||467|
|4 SDR 1800 I MG||R869755||360 - 1800||10||1/2||0.9||475|
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range lbf·ft||Graduation lbf·ft||Sq Drv Inch||Weight kg||Length mm|
|3 SDR 75 MG||R869756||15 - 75||0.5||3/8||0.7||380|
|3 SDR 100 MG||R869754||20 - 100||1||3/8||0.8||468|
|4 SDR 150 MG||R869757||75 - 150||1||1/2||0.9||487|
|4 SDR 250 MG||R869758||50 - 250||2||1/2||1.6||639|
|6 SDR 300||R810760||60 - 300||2.5||3/4||3.5||721|
|6 SDR 600||R810597||120 - 600||5||3/4||4.8||984|
|6 SDR 700||R810525||140 - 700||5||3/4||7.5||994|
The requirements and verification procederes of the DIN EN ISO 6789 are valid for a measuring range from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity (maximum value). The effective span of a torque tool may differently begin lower.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.