Sturtevant Richmont SLTC
Hardwired Tool Use Control
The Hardwired Preset Clicker-Type Torque Wrenches are based on Sturtevant Richmont's legendary LTC/LTCR/LTCS lines of preset torque wrenches. These tool add a tool use control to the accurate, repeatable and durable LTC group of tools by measuring time in the “clicked” position. This reduces operator technique variation through immediate reporting and reinforcement of correct use technique. These tools are ideal for those who wish in inexpensive and highly effective control and who have the PLC and knowledge resources to implement the communication and feedback system.
The tool's light weight and cushion grip provide excellent ergonomics and reduce the onset and level of operator fatigue. The ball bearing rockover mechanism enhances the accuracy, repeatability, and durability high-throughput assembly operations require! The torque can be set using any unit of torque measurement: Imperial, S.I., or metric.
Five of seven models use the incredibly strong SR dovetail and can be used with any of over 100 SR Interchangeable Heads. One tool featuring reversible ratchet use the SR slide pin ratchet, with it's legendary strength and maintenance simplicity.
- Accuracy of ± 4% of preset value from 20% to 100% of capacity meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.14 and ISO 6789.
- Tamper-resistant torque setting mechanism design facilitates setting and discourages unauthorized torque setting change.
- Lightweight coiled cord provides reach without excess weight or drag.
- Microswitch closes when tool clicks and opens immediately when pressure is released.
- Excellent audible and tactile impulse when preset torque is achieve.
- Slender body facilitates use in constrained-access application.
- Separate cable with connector (required) facilitates replacement if damaged. Plug is removable for wiring directly into PLC if desired.
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range N·m||Torque Range lbf·in||Torque Range lbf·ft||Head Adaptor||Weight kg||Optional Cable (plug)||Optional Cable (bare-end)|
|SLTC-150i||R810854||3.4 - 17||30 - 150||2.5 - 12.5||Dovetail||0.3||R10440||R10442|
|SLTC-300i||R810855||6.8 - 34||60 - 300||5.0 - 25||Dovetail||0.4||R10421||R10423|
|SLTC-750i||R810856||17 - 85||150 - 750||12.5 - 62.5||Dovetail||0.5||R10421||R10423|
|SLTC-1800i||R810857||40 - 200||360 - 1800||30 - 150||Dovetail||0.6||R10421||R10423|
|SLTC-3600i||R810858||80 - 400||720 - 3600||60 - 300||Dovetail||2.5||R10421||R10423|
|SLTCS-7200i||R810859||160 - 800||1440 - 7200||120 - 600||3/4” S||3.7||R10421||R10423|
|SLTCR-7200i||R810860||160 - 800||1440 - 7200||120 - 600||3/4” R||4.5||R10421||R10423|
The requirements and verification procederes of the DIN EN ISO 6789 are valid for a measuring range from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity (maximum value). The effective span of a torque tool may differently begin lower.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.