Sturtevant Richmont SLTC-FM
FM 2.4 GHz Preset Clicker-Type Torque Wrench
Sturtevant Richmont 2.4 GHz Preset Clicker-Type Torque Wrenches incorporate the accuracy, repeatability and durability of our preset torque wrench lines that have made them a staple of assembly lines in many industries. The addition of the radio adds rapid operator and controller communication capability so they can be readily incorporated into your error-proofing approach.
When a torque wrench is operated on a fastener, the wrench spends a certain amount of time in the “clicked“ position; thus a small time slot occurs between releasing and easing the wrench. The FM Switch Wrench has a timer that measures the duration of a click (cycle) of the wrench. The tied controller (PTV/TCV/Global 8) compares the duration of the click to the programmed T-min and T-max specification limits and immediately communicates to the operator the acceptability of that use of the wrench.
- Full compatibility with Global 8, Global 8-Ethernet, PTV-FM 2.4 GHz, TCV-FM 2.4 GHz, and TCV-Ethernet.
- Accuracy of ± 4% of preset value from 20% to 100% of capacity meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.14 and ISO 6789.
- Bi-directional communication on 2.4 GHz band.
- FM communications at distances up to 50 feet (16 m).
- Excellent audible/tactile impulse when preset torque is achieved.
- Provides immediate radio communication of quality of each use to the controller, which also displays the result.
- Provides immediate on-tool feedback on quality of each use through red/green LED. Green is good!
- Tamper-resistant design discourages unauthorized torque setting changes
- Light weight and new Cushion Grip provide superior ergonomics.
Uses the legendary SR LTC-Series Preset Interchangeable Head Torque Wrench as it's mechanical base, so you get the same incredible repeatability and durability we provide all our assembly customers. The tool's light weight and smooth vinyl grip provide excellent ergonomics and reduce the onset and level of operator fatigue. The SR Dovetail provides exceptional strength and rigidity, and accepts any of our over 140 Interchangeable Heads. Those tools featuring ratchets use the SR Slide Pin Ratchet, with it's legendary strength and maintenance simplicity.
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range
|SLTC24FM 50 I||R810411||50||5.6||Dovetail||176||n.a.|
|SLTC24FM 150 I||R810412||150||17||Dovetail||176||0.37|
|SLTC24FM 300 I 0HT||R810410||300||34||Dovetail||181||0.36|
|SLTC24FM 300 I||R810413||300||34||Dovetail||227||0.47|
|SLTC24FM 750 I||R810414||750||85||Dovetail||324||0.64|
|SLTC24FM 1800 I||R810415||1800||200||Dovetail||411||0.81|
|SLTC24FM 1800i ERGO||R810421||1800||200||Dovetail||522||1.02|
|SLTC24FM 3000 I||R810420||3000||340||Dovetail||528||n.a.|
|SLTC24FM 3600 I||R810417||3600||400||Dovetail||618||n. a.|
|SLTC24FM 4800 I||R810418||4800||540||Dovetail||872||n. a.|
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range
|SLTCR24FM 750 I||R810423||750||85||3/8||365||0.6|
|SLTCR24FM 1800 I||R810424||1800||200||1/2||465||0.8|
|SLTCR24FM 1800 I ERGO||R810425||1800||200||1/2||577||0.9|
|SLTCR24FM 3000 I||R810416||3000||340||1/2||n.a.||n.a.|
|SLTCR24FM 7200 I||R810419||7200||800||3/4||949||4.5|