Sturtevant Richmont TC
Preset Clicker Torque Wrench with "DIN style" rectangle insert
The TC series preset interchangeable head torque wrenches are ideal for any application where:
- The fastener or fitting to be tightened cannot readily be engaged with a socket,
- The same torque is to be applied repeatedly,
- It is advisable to eliminate the possibility of having the operator set the wrong torque on the tool,
- High operator efficiency is needed,
- Simplicity of operation is needed,
- Very high durability is needed.
These needs are common in assembly and standardized field maintenance operations, and the TC Series tools are superb for these types of applications. Two opposite drillings in the wrench‘s head connector allowing left-hand threads or torque direction can be changed by turning the wrench over before installing the head.
The torque is preset and locked in with a special tool, and tamper-resistant/tamper-evident seals can be installed. Torque can be set using any torque tester or calibration device providing ± 1% accuracy or better.
The strong dimensioned torque spring is the very heart of this clicker wrench. With reaching the pre-set torque, the torque spring is squeezed slightly, and the hardwearing pawl is releasing the tool tang. An excellent tactile and audible impulse signals that the pre-set torque is achieved.
- Accuracy ± 4% of indicated value (within 20-100% of capacity).
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and EN ISO 6789.
- Rectangle connector (DIN) 9×12 mm rsp. 14×18 mm.
- Thick-walled housing profile provides high durability.
- Torque adjustment via optional C.A.R.T. (p/n 819117).
- Oil and chemicals resisting vinyl handle for optimal hand position.
- Can be ordered preset from factory.
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range N·m||Torque Range lbf·in||Torque Range lbf·ft||Insert mm||Weight kg||Length mm|
|S9 TC-25||R810251||5 - 25||44 - 221||3.6 - 18||9x12||0.3||185|
|S9 TC-50||R810253||10 - 50||88 - 442||7.4 - 37||9x12||0.4||235|
|S9 TC-85||R810254||17 - 85||150 - 752||12.5 - 63||9x12||0.6||330|
|S14 TC-85||R810255||17 - 85||150 - 752||12.5 - 63||14x18||0.6||340|
|S14 TC-200||R810250||40 - 200||354 - 1770||30 - 147||14x18||0.8||430|
|S14 TC-400||R710136||80 - 400||708 - 3540||59 - 295||14x18||2.6||690|
The requirements and verification procederes of the DIN EN ISO 6789 are valid for a measuring range from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity (maximum value). The effective span of a torque tool may differently begin lower.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.