Digital Torque Gauge with flip-up Display
High precision handheld digital torque gauge with integrated LC display to measure small torque. Ideal for measurement, inspection, and tightening of precision machineries and electric devices. Flip-up display can be adjusted for optimal reading and accommodates various testing positions.
BTGE(-G) series products are manufactured for the global market and offer a selection of SI, metric and American units of measurement. Equipped with SI calibration as standard. Optionally available with calibration in imperial (ozf·in, lbf·in) or in metric (kgf·cm) units.
There are various application types, even for measuring rotating objects. Combined with Measurement Board (No. 809), it can be fixed to use as torque screwdriver checker, etc.
- Bi-directional accuracy ± 2% + 1 digit
- 2 Measurement modes: Peak, Track
- 4 Units of measure: cN·m, kgf·cm, ozf·in, lbf·in
- Available for measuring rotating objects
- Three-jaw keyless chuck equipped to clamp the object firmly
- Max. 999 readings can be saved with statistical function max/min/meantime values
- Coin-type lithium battery (CR2450) allows 10-hours continuous operation
- The continuous operation time can be extend in about 50-hours when optional battery pack (#BP-C1) is used
- Data transfer to PC (optional USB cable #384 needed)
- Applicable for using in the EU region with CE mark applied
- Torque Gauge BTGE
- Lithium battery CR-2450
- Calibration Certificate (SI)
- Storage Case
- Operating Manual
Accs & Options
- Equipped with SI calibration as standard; optionally available with calibration in imperial (ozf·in, lbf·in) or in metric (kgf·cm) units
- Battery Pack (#BP-C1)
- USB cable #384 (free Data Receiver Software available)
- AC Adapter (#BA-5)
- Measurement Board (#809)
- When using calibration kit #BTGTCL for BTGE-G calibration, optional adapter #807 is required
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range [cN·m]||Graduation [cN·m]||Length [mm]||Diameter [mm]||Chuck Span [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|BTGE 10 CN-G||T251120||2 - 10||0.01||130||75||1 - 8.5||0.65|
|BTGE 20 CN-G||T251121||4 - 20||0.02||130||75||1 - 8.5||0.65|
|BTGE 50 CN-G||T251122||10 - 50||0.05||130||75||1 - 8.5||0.65|
|BTGE 100 CN-G||T251123||20 - 100||0.1||130||75||1 - 8.5||0.65|
|BTGE 200 CN-G||T251124||40 - 200||0.1||130||75||1 - 8.5||0.65|
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.