Marking Preset Wrench with Spanner Head
The MCSP is a preset type interchangeable open end head marking torque wrench. It automatically marks a corner of the nut (or bolt) on the side, when the set torque is reached. When the set torque is reached, the wrench automatically leaves a mark on nuts (bolts) to provide evidence of proper tightening.
Conventionally, the tightening and marking procedure is a two-step process: (1) Tighten with a torque wrench; then (2) Make a mark with a pen. Tohnichi’s MCSP series marking torque wrench prevents a mark from being made if tightening was forgotten.
A preset clicker torque wrench is ideal for successive tightenings at the same torque. The MCSP series torque wrenches come in a selection of three body types, permitting tightening torque applications from 10 to 140 Nm. MSH15D series interchangeable heads for the MCSP series offer a selection of 14 sizes. Interchangeable open end head dimensions (width across flats) of nuts (bolts) are covering 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 27, 30, and 32 mm.
Uses a disposable marker, so no need for ink refills. One marker performs about 2,000 markings. Marker replacement is easy. MCSP marking wrenches are suitable for horizontal as well as for vertical applications.
- Nut torque control.
- Prevents human tightening errors (PokaYoke).
- Accuracy and calibration procedures compliant ISO 6789 type II class B.
- Approx. 2 000 shots per marker.
- Selection of two colors: red and blue.
- 14 interchangeable heads from 12 to 32 mm available.
- Easy replacement with disposable marker.
- Preset torque on request.
- MCSP wrench.
- Traceable calibration certificate (JCSS).
- Operating manual.
- The MCSP Marking Torque Wrench requires MSH series interchangeable heads (sold separately). Interchangeable heads (sold separately) come with one marker end and one attachment bolt.
- Marker Pen red #1651 (Multipak 10) or #1652 (Multipak 100)
- Marker Pen blue #1653 (Multipak 10) or #1654 (Multipak 100)
- Torque Adjusting Tool #930
|MCSP 50N X15D||T212525||50||5||442||36||282||0.65|
|MCSP 100N X15D||T212526||100||10||885||74||355||0.90|
|MCSP 140N X15D||T212527||140||14||1239||103||418.5||1.0|
A torque tool should be selected so that it is mainly used in its medium torque range. If you had to work regularly close to the maximum load capacity, a larger model should be chosen to prevent risk of overtorquing.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.