Tohnichi MQSP / MPQL
Ideal for tightening verification assembly processes
Pokayoke (error-proofing) marking torque wrench. Lets you make direct visual checks for bolt tightening errors. When the adjusted torque value is reached and the wrench clicks, the bolt head is marked. So tightening and marking is done in a single operation. Marking is not done until set torque is achieved. Marking stays on by use of quick dry ink.
Ink cartridges can easily be installed in the special socket wrench. One cartridge filling is sufficient for appr 5000-6000 stamping processes. Height of the stamp is adjustable (±5 mm).
- Compliant with EN ISO 6789:2017.
- Ratchet head w 24 teeth and 15 degree operating range.
- Tightening and marking in a single operation.
- Stamp height adjustable (±5 mm).
- Quick dry ink.
- MQSP = Preset type without scale; fixed pre-adjusted torque. Ideal for successive tightenings at the same torque (production line). A suitable tester and adjusting adapter (see below) are required to set the torque. Please specify desired operating torque when inquiring/ordering (e.g.: MQSP140N X T110N･m).
- MPQL = Pre-Lock type with scale; allows adjustments of the tightening torque on the tool. Suitable for applications with changing torques (service jobs). Setting torque can be operated by an attached hex key to avoid torque change by human mistake. The set torque is visible via a small scale window in the handle. The torque adjustment hex key is a standard accessory.
- Torque wrench
- Hex key for torque adjustment (MPQL)
- Calibration certificate (MPQL)
- Operating manual
Choose accs you need
- Marker Head ('cartridge'):
- No. 2780 = MK53RB ø 5 mm for red or blue, w A/F 16mm or less
- No. 2782 = MK53WY ø 5 mm for weiß oder gelb, w A/F 16mm or less
- No. 2783 = MK93RB ø 9 mm for red or blue, w A/F 17mm or larger
- No. 2785 = MK93WY ø 9 mm for white or yellow, w A/F 17mm or larger
- Refill Ink:
- No. 1771 = blue (Multipak 10)
- No. 1770 = red (Multipak 10)
- No. 777 = white
- No. 776 = yellow
- Special Sockets for Models 50N to 200N:
- No. 2700 = 4MH-10 mm, max 25 Nm
- No. 2701 = 4MH-12 mm, max 35 Nm
- No. 2702 = 4MH-13 mm, max 40 Nm
- No. 2703 = 4MH-14 mm, max 60 Nm
- No. 2704 = 4MH-16 mm, max 70 Nm
- No. 2705 = 4MH-17 mm, max 110 Nm
- No. 2706 = 4MH-18 mm, max 120 Nm
- No. 2707 = 4MH-19 mm, max 170 Nm
- No. 2709 = 4MH-22 mm, max 190 Nm
- No. 2710 = 4MH-24 mm, max 200 Nm
- Special Sockets for MQL280N only:
- No. 2720 = 6MH-22 mm, max 255 Nm
- No. 2721 = 6MH-24 mm, max 255 Nm
- No. 2722 = 6MH-27 mm, max 255 Nm
- No. 2723 = 6MH-30 mm, max 280 Nm
Optional Accs & Spares
- No. 794 = for W/Y
- Replacement Felt Tips:
- No. 1775 = for MK ø 5 mm R/B (Multipak 10)
- No. 775 = for MK ø 5 mm W/Y (Multipak 10)
- No. 1776 = for MK ø 9 mm R/B (Multipak 10)
- No. 1777 = for MK ø 9 mm W/Y (Multipak 10)
- Extension bar (either):
- No. 1749 = 50 mm M...50-200N
- No. 1752 = 50 mm MQL280N
- No. 1748 = 100 mm M...50-200N
- Marker Guide:
- No. 2786 = neccessary only when using ø 5 mm Marker Head MK53RB (#1780) or MK53WY (#1782) with socket A/F 17 mm to 30 mm.
- Adjusting/calibrating Adapter:
- No. 817 = applicable for MQSP50N
- No. 818 = applicable for MQSP100N to 200N
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range [N·m]||Length [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|MQSP 50N||T212516||10 - 50||90 - 440||240||0.7|
|MQSP 100N4||T212517||20 - 100||180 - 880||315||1.0|
|MQSP 140N||T212518||30 - 140||250 - 1240||380||1.1|
|MQSP 200N||T212519||40 - 200||350 - 1770||465||1.8|
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range [N·m]||Graduation||Length [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|MPQL 50N||T212501||10 - 50||0.5||246||0.7|
|MPQL 100N4||T212504||20 - 100||1||320||1.0|
|MPQL 140N||T212507||30 - 140||1||385||1.1|
|MPQL 200N4||T212510||40 - 200||2||418||1.8|
|MQL 280N||T212513||50 - 280||2||692||2.6|
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range [lbf·in]||Torque Range [lbf·ft]||Graduation||Length [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|450 MPQL-A||T212503||100 - 400||–||5||246||0.7|
|900 MPQL4-A||T212506||–||15 - 75||1||320||1.0|
|1400 MPQL-A||T212509||–||30 - 100||1||385||1.1|
|1800 MPQL4-A||T212512||–||30 - 130||2||418||1.8|
|2800 MQL3-A||T212515||–||60 - 300||3||692||2.6|
The table shows the torque ranges specified by the manufacturer. Usage in the medium range (approx. 1/3 to 4/5 of rated capacity) is recommended. If you would regularly work close to the load capacity limit, a larger tool may be ergonomically more advantageous.
All technical data without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.