Dial Indicating Torque Screwdriver with mNm scale
Tohnichi's MTD series torque screwdriver is suitable for inspection and tightening of very small screws, e.g. small torque motor shafts or the like. Torsion bar mechanism makes accurate measurement possible.
With bi-directional scale plate, it can be used for both retightening and loosening torque testing methods.
Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type I Class D.
- Bi-directional scale
- Accuracy ± 3%
- Compliant to ISO 6789 type I class D
- Bit insert #2 Tohnichi
- Screwdriver MTD
- Callibration Certificate (ISO/JIS)
- Operating Manual
- Special Bits Cross #0, Slotted 0.15x1, 0.2x1.5, 0.3x2
- Alternatively with english units (ozf·in) available. Metric scale (gf·cm) on request.
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range* mN·m||Graduation mN·m||Length mm||Handle diam. mm||Weight kg|
|MTD 1 MN||T201065||0.1 - 1||0.02||109.5||8||0.022|
|MTD 2 MN||T201067||0.3 - 2||0.05||99.5||8||0.021|
|MTD 5 MN||T201069||0.5 - 5||0.1||99.5||8||0.021|
|MTD 10 MN||T201072||1 - 10||0.2||132||8||0.023|
* The requirements and verification procederes of the DIN EN ISO 6789 are valid for a measuring range from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity (maximum value). The effective span of a torque tool may differently begin lower.
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.