Sturtevant Richmont Torque Tool Manager TTM
The Perfect Database for the Control of Torque Tool Calibration
Torque Tool Manager 4.0 software is calibration and certification specifically designed to work with System 8® and Torq-Tronics 2® Digital Torque Testers! It will fulfill your TS 16949 and ISO calibration certificate requirements far more cost-effectively than manual record keeping systems!
Torque tool calibration requires attention to detail in every respect, and maintenance of records pertinent to all factors - as well as creating certificates of calibration for each calibrated item. When all of this can be automated the process becomes more efficient, less prone to error, and less costly to operate.
Torque Tool Manager, used with SR digital torque testers, improves control and efficiency for almost all of the operations. Specifications and tester settings are stored in the software and downloaded to the tester exactly when needed. The technician is guided and supported by the software during the testing, and the results are captured, uploaded, stored and used to print the certificate when the testing is complete. Take a look at this efficient software!
Features and Characteristics
- Stores standard calibration routine specifications and protocols that can be downloaded to the tester for immediate use in tool testing.
- Allows you to create and store custom calibration routines for use on tools with non-standard requirements.
- Virtually eliminates retesting due to tester setup error; the downloaded specifications perform the preparation for the test.
- The software will only accept test results consonant with the requirements; failure to follow the test protocol causes immediate software response and technician notification!
- The software stores the results of each calibration test, including: Calibration Date, Tool Serial Number, Tester Serial Number, Transducer Serial Number, Operator, “As Found” Test Results, “As Left” Test Results, NIST Traceability Numbers, And all other test data required for ISO and QS compliance!
- TTM displays the results of each test immediately upon receipt from the SR tester! It records, analyzes, and displays updated information and “Pass” or “Fail” for each test.
- TTM schedules future calibrations based on user-selectable calibration intervals, and provides a list of torque tools due for calibration!
- Requires Windows® 7 or XP.
- Requires X MB free disk space (HDD).
- Requires Y MB main memory (RAM).
- Requires serial port for connection to the tester.