Sturtevant Richmont VeriTorq
Accurate torque wrench testing at a very affordable price!
Sturtevant Richmont's VeriTorq is an excellent tester for intermediate checks (simple checks between calibrations) of all types of tools and for calibration of clicker-type torque wrenches and clutch-type torque screwdrivers.
VeriTorq brings accurate torque wrench testing to the “That can save me money!” level – for companies large and small. If you have 10 or more torque wrenches that you send out for calibration – whether to the manufacturer or an independent laboratory – you can now bring those calibrations in-house and turn expense to profit. VeriTorq is so simple to use and so affordable that it can even be put at the assembly line for use at the start of each shift.
How simple? Perhaps 15 minutes to install. Maybe another 15 minutes to learn to use accurately and efficiently. Four buttons operate everything simple. You could have your first two torque wrenches calibrated within an hour of opening the box.
And talk about return on investment! If you have 10 torque wrenches that you calibrate twice a year, and you spend per tool per calibration (including shipping both ways), your VeriTorq may pay for itself in less than 18 months. It’s time to increase your profits instead of your overhead!
Features an Benefits
- Accuracy of ± 1% of Indicated Value from 10% to 100% of rated capacity meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.29.
- Three modes of operation – Track, Peak and Clicker – provide excellent versatility.
- Units of measure include English, Standard International and metric.
- Integral L-bracket permits mounting on horizontal or vertical support.
- With only four buttons VeriTorq is amazingly simple to operate.
- Electronics module with large display rotates horizontally and vertically for easy viewing from any angle.
- Serial port for output of test results to computer or laptop.
- Incl. Universal 120 VAC or 240 VAC to 6 VDC convertor, custom plastic carrying/storage case, Quick Start instructions, plus FREE certificate of calibration from ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
|VT-50 I||R10372||R10363||5 - 50||–||0.56 - 5.6||1/4||–||n.a.|
|VT-100 I||R10373||R10364||10 - 100||–||1.1 - 11.3||3/8||–||n.a.|
|VT-300 I||R10374||R10365||30 - 300||–||3.4 - 33.9||3/8||–||n.a.|
|VT-80||R10375||R10366||–||8 - 80||11 - 108||–||1/2||n.a.|
|VT-150||R10376||R10367||–||15 - 150||20 - 203||–||1/2||n.a.|
|VT-250||R10377||R10368||–||25 - 250||34 - 339||–||1/2||n.a.|
|VT-600||R10378||R10369||–||60 - 600||81 - 813||–||3/4||n.a.|
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.
*) Discontinued. If you are looking for a tester in this torque range, we recommend the Torq-Tronics 2.