Crane WrenchStar Multi
Torque & Angle Production Wrench
The WrenchStar Multi digitally records torque & angle data and connects either wirelessly or with a cable option, to our IQVu data collector. The WrenchStar Multi has a 360° Light Ring that is completely visible at any angle. The torque wrench can be used wirelessly or with a cable option.
It has a small OLED display that is clear and bright and shows how many Jobs are left. There is also a strong vibration alert when reaching the desired torque level.
The Wrench will connect wirelessly using RF to the IQVu. If the Wrench goes out of range then it will continue to take readings, which once you are back in range it will automatically connect to the IQVu and send the data. The WrenchStar Multi can store around 200 readings within its internal storage so you can continue to work offline before having to return to the IQvu to send your Jobs.
The quick change battery allows less downtime in production. The Wrench will also accept interchangeable heads with ID for Auto length compensation.
- The perfect torque wrench for customers who require torque and angle data recording digitally
- A 360 light ring displaying the colour status of readings
- Accurate angle gyro
- Can be used wirelessly (RF) or with a cable option
- Quick change battery pack for extended shift time use – Chargeable internally & externally
- Interchangeable heads with ID for auto length compensation/li>
- A small OLED display that is clear and bright
- Vibration alert
- Capable of recording up to 200 readings offline before having to return to the data collector
- Compatible with the most advanced data collector the IQVu and our lineside controller, the TCI
- WrenchStar Multi (without adaptor head, without battery)
- Quick Start Quide
- Operating Manual (pdf)
- Calibration Certificate
Options & Accessories
- Available as a package with battery & cradle;
alternatively as a package with data cable.
- Spare battery 3.7 V Li-Ion
- Desktop charger
- Battery pack & charger
- Cradle & charger/PSU
- Data cable for connection to IQVu, TCI or TorqueStar
- Auto-ID adaptors
|WS-Multi 10 Nm (D)||C718660||10||88||–||–||9*12||330||0.72|
|WS-Multi 10 Nm (F)||C718661||10||88||–||1/4||–||380||0.83|
|WS-M 25 Nm (D)||C718662||25||221||–||–||9*12||330||0.72|
|WS-M 25 Nm (F)||C718663||25||221||–||1/4||–||380||0.90|
|WS-M 75 Nm||C718664||75||663||–||–||9*12||395||0.91|
|WS-M 120 Nm||C718665||120||1062||88||–||14*18||395||0.97|
|WS-M 180 Nm||C718666||180||1593||132||–||14*18||613||1.47|
|WS-M 250 Nm||C718667||250||2212||184||–||14*18||640||1.71|
|WS-M 340 Nm||C718668||340||–||250||–||14*18||788||1.93|
|WS-M 500 Nm||C718669||500||–||368||–||14*18||887||3.17|
|WS-M 750 Nm||C718670||750||–||553||3/4||–||1178||5.28|
|WS-M 1000 Nm||C718671||1000||–||737||1||–||1433||8.53|
|WS-M 1500 Nm||C718672||1500||–||1106||1||–||1921||10.4|
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.