Yokota Series Y
Hi-Tech Impulse Wrench with Double Chamber Air Motor
The Yokota Y series impulse wrenches with double chamber air motor achieve the required torque very quickly. The tools have a high number of impulses per second, and therefore very accurate torques can be realised, resulting in increased production speed.
Yokota impulse wrenches are widely used for tightening jobs in the assembly industry, where accurate torque tolerances are necessary. Impulse tools are light, powerful, small and very importantly, have no kick-back. Evaluation of tightening processes in car assembly shows that tightening joints uses 10% of the total assembly time. Working with faster tools therefore can speed up assembly lines substantially.
- Unique Yokota Twin Blade Impulse Technology reduces noise and vibration level.
- Generates a high number of impulses per second thus a high accuracy with a shorter production cycle time is achieved.
- Allowing oil-reduced operating.
- Air treatment unit should be switched-in to decrease wear and maintenance needs.
- Rubber protection cover is available as an option.
- The 3/8” and 1/2” square drive models feature a locking pin enabling fast change of sockets. Models with “A” featuring 1/4” hexagon quick change coupling.
- Specified technical data are measured on the Yokota testers series YET at a dynamic air pressure of 0.63 MPa. The Yokota testers have a static transducer, therefore the specific torques are to be used as a guidance only.
- Applying reaction-free Yokota impulse wrenches at the assembly line reduces the RSI risk significantly.
|Model *||Item No.||Sq.drv
|Y-40SA||420028||1/4||–||M5 - M6||10000||7 - 10||5.0||0.84||80|
|Y-41A||420031||1/4||–||M5 - M6||9000||7.5 - 11||5.0||0.78||72|
|Y-46A||420033||1/4||–||M6||8000||17 - 24||5.8||0.82||79|
|Y-46||420035||–||3/8||M6||8000||20 - 29||5.8||0.81||79|
|Y-140||430210||–||3/4||M16||3200||160 - 270||13.1||3.1||7.7||82|