Digital Torque Tester with Pulse Counter
Management of tightening screws begins on checking fastening tools. YET testers are designed for high precision torque control of mainly impulse type tightening tools. Also usable for angle nutrunners, screw drivers, ratchet wrenches etc. However impact wrenches can be tested also, you should not exceed approx. 2/3 of the testers rated capacity.
Install the YET torque tester in a tool maintenance shop, test laboratory, or at production lines for effective control of fastening such as acceptance inspection, periodical check and torque adjustment. YET torque testers feature a parallel centronics printer port and a serial RS-232C computer interface enabling simultaneous protocol as well as external data recording.
- High accuracy within R.O. ± 0.5 % (stat. Load)
- Large digital display (LED)
- Measuring time can be set by every 0.1 sec within 9.9 sec.
- Shut-off time can be set 1-2-3 sec., digital displayed
- Able to measure in both right and left direction
- Automatic pulse counter built in
- Protective cover on front panel
- Parallel port (Centronics)
- Serial interface RS-232C (DB-25)
- Tester (Amplifier)
- Transducer (Sensor)
- Square adaptor 1/2m x 3/8f (with YET-1001C and -2001C)
- Square adaptor 3/4m x 1/2f (with YET-10001C)
- Operating Manual
- Calibration Certificate
|Model||Item No.||Torque Range
|YET-501 C||420902||10 - 50||0.02||3/8||9.9||3.0|
|YET-1001 C||420906||20 - 100||0.1||1/2||10.0||3.0|
|YET-2001 C||420915||50 - 200||0.1||1/2||10.0||3.0|
|YET-5001 C||420925||100 - 500||0.2||3/4||22.7||3.0|
|YET-10001 C||420930||200 - 1000||1.0||1||22.7||3.0|
All specifications without guarantee, errors and omissions excepted.