Yokota YLa series
Hi-Tech Impulse Wrench with Double Chamber Air Motor
The lightweight Yokota YLa series impulse wrenches with double chamber air motor achieve the required torque very quickly. The tools have a high number of impulses per second, and therefore very accurate torques can be realised, resulting in increased production speed. Design innovation and the application of new materials significantly reduce the weight and increase the service intervals.
Yokota impulse wrenches are widely used for tightening jobs in the assembly industry, where accurate torque tolerances are necessary. Impulse tools are light, powerful, small and very importantly, have no kick-back. Evaluation of tightening processes in car assembly shows that tightening joints uses 10% of the total assembly time. Working with faster tools therefore can speed up assembly lines substantially.
- No lube air motor to protect the environment.
- Extended oil-change intervals.
- Low air consumption, high efficiency air motor.
- High durability, due to improved air motor design features, with special patented air motor vanes.
- Improved ergonomic design.
- Low noise and vibration levels.
- Low trigger force.
- The 3/8” and 1/2” square drive models feature a locking pin enabling fast change of sockets. Models with “A” featuring 1/4” hexagon quick change coupling.
- Specified technical data are measured on the Yokota testers series YET at a dynamic air pressure of 0.63 MPa. The Yokota testers have a static transducer, therefore the specific torques are to be used as a guidance only.
- Applying reaction-free Yokota impulse wrenches at the assembly line reduces the RSI risk significantly.
|YLa-60A||420006||–||1/4||M6||4000||11 - 20||5.0||0.78||2.5||71|
|YLa-70A||420010||–||1/4||M6 - M8||7000||20 - 28||5.5||0.79||2.5||74|
|YLa-80A||420013||–||1/4||M8||7000||24 - 35||5.8||0.81||2.5||75|
|YLa-60E||420008||3/8||–||M6||4000||13 - 22||5.0||0.78||2.5||71|
|YLa-70E||420012||3/8||–||M6 - M8||7000||24 - 35||5.5||0.79||2.5||74|
|YLa-80E||420014||3/8||–||M8||7000||32 - 50||5.8||0.81||2.5||75|
|YLa-90E||420016||3/8||–||M8 - M10||6500||47 - 65||6.7||0.95||2.5||78|
|YLa-110E||420018||1/2||–||M10 - M12||5500||60 - 95||9.6||1.33||3.1||81|
|YLa-120E||420019||1/2||–||M12||6600||95 - 130||10||1.7||3.9||81|
|YLa-140E||420020||1/2||–||M14||5400||130 - 160||13||2.2||4.7||83|