Low pressure hose couplings ND 10
European standard profile hose couplings suitable for compressed air applications with above average compressed air requirements. These European profile couplings have a high flow rate and are available in a variety of configurations and materials that allow for optimal adaptation to the requirements of pneumatic installations.
Premium quick release coupling system with nominal width 10 for pneumatic and fluid handling applications up to 35 bar. Universal 1/2“ industrial coupling with European standard profile for use with large pneumatic consumers.
The series is characterised by its robust design (steel release sleeve), extremely high flow rate and long service life even under the toughest conditions. The collar design minimises damage to the valve body.
- One-hand operation for easy and quick coupling
- Higher operating pressure compared to competitive products
- UltraFlo valve for optimal flow and low pressure drop
- Pressure range PB = 35 bar, maximum static operating pressure (without pulsation) with min. quadruple static safety.
- Temperature range -20°C to +100°C (NBR) -40°C bis +120/150°C (EPDM) -15°C to +200°C (FKM) in each case depending on the flow medium.
- RECTUS 41, 1700, 1727
- TEMA 1700
- CEJN 410