Low pressure hose couplings ND 7.8
European standard profile hose couplings suitable for compressed air applications with above average compressed air requirements. These European profile couplings have a high flow rate and are available in a variety of configurations and materials that allow for optimal adaptation to the requirements of pneumatic installations.
Premium quick release coupling system with nominal width 7.8 for pneumatic and fluid handling applications up to 35 bar. Universal 3/8“ industrial coupling with European standard profile.
The series is a coupling system with one-hand operation. UltraFlo valve for optimum flow performance and low pressure drop. The series is characterised by its robust design and long service life even under the toughest conditions.
- Industrial coupling with European standard profile
- One-hand operation for easy and quick coupling
- UltraFlo valve for optimal flow and low pressure drop
- Pressure range PB = 35 bar, maximum static operating pressure (without pulsation) with min. quadruple static safety.
- Temperature range -20°C to +100°C (NBR) -40°C bis +120/150°C (EPDM) -15°C to +200°C (FKM) in each case depending on the flow medium.
- RECTUS 26, 1600/162
- TEMA 1600
- CEJN 32
- JWL 520, 530
- various German makes